At Sophia High, we believe education should be hands-on and experiential. Our immersive VS3 (Venture Studio Simulation) lets students develop real-world skills by launching a startup venture from ideation to market.
Bring Learning to Life with the VS3 Simulation
VS3 mirrors the startup journey through a blended learning format as we bring Entrepreneurship Education to life at Sophia High. Our Digital Platform and team of specialist teachers, deliver core concepts like coding, design thinking, and business finance. Collaborative periods put skills into action as student teams launch companies.
Throughout the process, students gain valuable future-ready skills in areas like:
- Disruptive Technologies
- Transformational Learning
Demo Day – The Sophia Sett
The hands-on simulation culminates in a demo day where teams present their venture pitches and prototypes. Students then reflect on their experience and growth.
VS3 provides an accessible gateway to entrepreneurship for all students and is an incredible example of how we take learning Beyond the Curriculum at Sophia High School.
Our Sophia VS3 program will soon be available to non-Sophia High Students via our Digital Education Platform. Running across 12 weeks of programming, VS3 will incubate the next generation of start up founders
Through this 12-week simulation, students will:
- Brainstorm and prototype new product or service ideas
- Conduct market research to validate concepts
- Create business plans, financial models, branding, and marketing assets
- Build digital demos and minimum viable products (MVPs)
- Pitch proposals to simulated investors and customers
- Reflect on wins, losses, and key learnings